- This event has passed.
Mind your own Body: Redefining Beauty Body Image Part 2
October 4, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm$60.00
About this event
The Black Women’s Body Image Group will aid members in understanding and addressing problematic beliefs about the body. Members will explore various influences on their body image perception, and learn how to cultivate a more accepting and healthy view of their bodies and its function.
Guidelines for Workshop
• Find a quiet space with few distractions (e.g. a room, car, porch)
• Use headphones to reduce background noise
• Turn off phone and computer notifications for the next hour
• Close other tabs on computer
• Keep an open mind and be willing to try new things
• Have video on so that the group can see each other
Group begins Monday, October 4. Register here and join via Zoom!
Registration Fee: $60.00 (covers total series price, $10 per group meeting)
Mondays at 6:00pm-7:00pm (Weekly) – Facilitator: Dr. Ghynecee Temple(6 Week Series)
Please save the following dates:
Monday, October 4th – 6:00 PM- 7:00 PM
Monday, October 11th – 6:00 PM- 7:00 PM
Monday, October 18th – 6:00 PM- 7:00 PM
Monday, October 25th – 6:00 PM- 7:00 PM
Monday, November 1st – 6:00 PM- 7:00 PM
Monday, November 8th – 6:00 PM- 7:00 PM
There is a reservation fee of $60.00 due at the time of registration and will cover this series.
We look forward to you joining us!
If you have any questions about the event, please contact Clinical Practice Manager, Donnetta Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org.