Join the team!
*Covid-19 vaccination is required for employment.
Position and responsibilities
The Psychotherapist reports to the Clinical Practice Manager. The Psychotherapist is responsible for providing outpatient psychotherapy services (e.g. individual, couples, family, group) on a weekly basis. The majority of our clients identify as Black, African-American, African, Afro-Latino, and/or Biracial. They tend to seek out services to obtain support with managing anxiety, depression, stress, life transitions, grief/loss, relationship conflict, trauma, microaggressions/racism/discrimation in various life settings, and/or family issues. They tend to be working professionals and/or students, who have the capacity for insight oriented treatment. We do not offer crisis support services, and support clients as needed with connections to appropriate higher levels of care.
The Psychotherapist is responsible for maintaining client files to ensure proper documentation is up to date and in compliance with HIPAA standards (e.g. demographics, contact information, session notes, treatment plans).
The Psychotherapist is expected to hold 28 weekly sessions, with a minimum of a 90% client show rate on average per month. We expect for Psychotherapists to provide options for scheduling evening and/or weekend availability per week to meet the scheduling needs of our clients.
The Psychotherapist will attend internal meetings (e.g. department and all staff meetings) and case consultations as required.
The Psychotherapist will help with special projects for the department, such as creating resource content for our clients and/or staff.
Additional duties and responsibilities may be necessary to ensure quality client services.
The Ladipo Group provides flexibility for the Psychotherapist position to create their own schedule for client appointments. A typical day will include meeting with clients, completing notes/documentation, checking and responding to emails, attending internal meetings, and collaborating with other team members as needed for support on cases or simply to say hi.
We encourage daily self-care implementation to ensure you are at your capacity to care for our clients. We therefore encourage Psychotherapists to build a lunch break and additional breaks as needed into their work day.
● Licensed at the highest level, LPC, LCSW, LMFT, or Licensed Psychologist in the state of PA or NJ
● Proficient in Google Workspace (formerly GSuite)
● Proficient in the use of Electronic Health Records systems
● 5+ years of post-graduate counseling experience
● Attendance at weekly team meeting on Tuesdays at 11:00am EST
● Passion for working with the Black & African-American communities
Key Performance Indicators
● Conduct 28 weekly therapy sessions
● Maintain a 90% client attendance show rate
● Complete documentation within 48 hours of session to maintain compliance
● Complete initial treatment plan by the 4th session and subsequently update client treatment plans every 90 days to maintain compliance
● Seeks individual and group consultation/supervision as needed
● Collaborate with alternate care providers as needed (ie. Parents, Psychiatrists, Teachers, PCP’s)
● Respond to internal and external emails within 24-48 hours of receipt
● Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality services, engaged in growing/enhancing your clinical skills, and is receptive to feedback
This is a 40 hour/week, full-time, hourly W2 position. The range of pay is $60,000 – 75,000/year. Compensation is commensurate with education, experience, and number of clients served.
We are currently conducting virtual sessions only. When we return to the office this position has the flexibility to be a hybrid of facilitating in person and virtual sessions.
This position is based in Philadelphia, PA.
Position and responsibilities
As our company grows we need people and processes who can grow with us. This fast-paced 40 hour exempt position is ideal for an organized and detail-oriented leader who is eager to use their talents in leading our Counseling Department to help our company grow.
The Director of Clinical Services is responsible for the supervision of the clinical staff. The Director will consult with the COO and CEO as needed and maintain close communication with the clinical staff, provide any information relevant to the department’s operation and assist in developing and modifying the counseling department services. The Director of Clinical Services also monitors documentation by the clinical staff to ensure that documentation is maintained at the highest level and is responsible to provide high level management of the clinical functions of the department.
Key Performance Indicators
● Oversee program operations and day-to-day leadership of The Ladipo Group’s Counseling Department by developing and delivering on strategic goals in alignment with the overall company objectives
● Provide management guidance and operational oversight to the Counseling Department to include the following:
○ Identifies training needs and implements staff development activities to improve job knowledge and skill development.
○ Assures access to services through effective deployment of resources.
○ Demonstrates accessibility and responsiveness to the team and provides timely and adequate feedback to team members.
● Budget preparation and monitoring for the Counseling Department
● Successful recruitment and retention of therapists within the department
● Ensure compliance with HIPAA and documentation guidelines
● Ensures therapists maintain 100% note completion bi-weekly
● Review, update and implement clinical policies, procedures, identify quality improvement opportunities and develop interventions to improve services and programming based on data collection review.
● Develop and maintain positive relationships with referral sources and external stakeholders
● Management and oversight of The Ladipo Group’s billing vendor
● Establish collection goals and outcomes
● Implement POS (point of service) goals and metrics for the Counseling Department such as:
○ Client Show Rate %
○ Therapist required sessions
○ 50% revenue growth (within one year of the role)
○ Increased profit margin for clinical services
○ Expansion of clinical services
● Distribute monthly reports that reflect the department’s outcomes
● Train, instruct, and evaluate therapists
● Monitor therapy groups sessions and workshops by periodic attendance and review of curriculum
● Attend Management and staff meetings
● Other clinical and/or administrative duties as requested.
● MBA preferred
● 5-10 years of Management/Executive Management experience with a strong background in operations management
● 3-5 years of direct clinical services in an outpatient setting preferred
● Ability to work independently with minimal oversight while also working as part of a team
● Strong literacy, organizational, and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail
● Ability to utilize electronic health records system, cloud management system and basic computer skills
● Proficient in Theranest, Google Workspace (formerly GSuite), Zoho One, and Acuity
Compensation is $80,000+ annual salary commensurate with experience.
● Reports to the Chief Operating Officer
● Hybrid work mode