Who We Are
The Ladipo Group, LLC is a therapy and consulting private practice. Our vision is to heal the Black and African-American communities. We’re comprised of clinicians and trainers who are passionate about providing the best service to our communities.
What We Do
- Psychotherapy Services (individual, couples, marriage, and family therapy)
- Workshops within the community
- Professional Development Training for human service providers working with Black & African-American communities
We are looking for someone who is:
- Licensed at highest level (LCSW, LPC, LMFT)
- Interested in joining an innovative team
- Committed to learning new techniques
- Willing to collaborate with colleagues
Details & Requirements of Position
Our ideal candidates will possess the following credentials and skills:
This position consists of working in our Center City office with individuals and couples.
There are also opportunities to conduct workshops and training directly to clients and to human service providers throughout the Philadelphia region.
- Fee-for-service, contract position
- Ability to use a computer to schedule appointments and submit progress notes. The Ladipo Group is a paperless office.
- 2 – 3 days per week. Morning, daytime, evening availability is needed.
- Licensed professionals preferred (LCSW, LMFT, LPC).
- Maintain 80% show-rate for client appointments
Benefits of Working at The Ladipo Group
- Be part of team of therapists working to provide the best services to clients
- Growth opportunities within company (Senior level Clinicians, Clinical Supervisors)
- Ability to work with high-functioning clients who seek insight-oriented therapy
- Grow and enhance clinical skills
- Regular and ongoing clinical supervision
- Minimal paperwork and “busy” work
- High show rate for ongoing clients
- Competitive compensation rates
There is a multi-step process to determining if potential candidates are good matches for The Ladipo Group.
First, please determine if you are interested and meet the requirements of the position as outlined above. The Ladipo Group functions differently than many group practices. We seek to grow our clinicians as well as our clients. This model is not for everyone, please decide if it is right for you. If so, please submit your CV or resume directly to Tonya Ladipo by e-mail. Please save your full name and content description when sending resume. For example, Tasha Smith Resume.
Second, we will contact you to schedule a phone interview if your qualifications meet our requirements. The phone interview will be 10 -15 minutes to discuss the details of the position and learn more about your background.
Then, an in-person interview may be scheduled with Tonya Ladipo. This interview gives us a chance to meet each other and learn more in-depth about you, your work, and your future goals.
Finally, a group interview with the entire team. We’re a small practice doing great things! A good fit is essential to us.
All potential and interested candidates will be in direct contact with Tonya Ladipo, Director of The Ladipo Group. If you have any questions about the practice, the position, or the application process please e-mail Tonya Ladipo directly. No phone calls please! Thank you for your interest in joining The Ladipo Group family.